Our relationship with Enterprise Recruitment began back in 2002, looking after their Christchurch and Invercargill offices. We now look after them nationally.
Data backup and recovery
After the Canterbury earthquakes, Enterprise Recruitment wasn't able to access to their central city building. At that stage, Enterprise Recruitment was operating in a server environment and not having access to the building meant not having access to critical data. However, because we had backed up all their data off-site, we were able to get Enterprise Recruitment back up and running within just a day or two.
Growing with the business
When Enterprise Recruitment operated a server environment we provided a lot of on-site support. They are now in a hosted environment (cloud services) so they don’t see us very often, a positive thing they say, reflective of the fact that everything runs really well. Over the years, Enterprise Recruitment have been courted by other companies and they’ve checked the market a couple of times to see what other offerings are out there, but we’re very pleased to say our work for them continues.
Things they like about working with us:
- Having access to the decision makers
- Open line through to Mark (senior team leader) when they’ve had issues
- We’re very responsive to getting issues resolved
- Nothing’s ever a problem
- We’ve kept Enterprise Recruitment up to date with IT, balancing that with the size of the business and their budget
- Kept them as current as is possible without having to update and reinvent the wheel every 6 months
- Provide hardware, making sure it’s current and up to date
- We are their conduit for a lot of other IT (phone systems, etc.) that are housed on our servers or are part of Enterprise Recruitment’s infrastructure and have good relationships with these third party suppliers
- We’re on top of any unintended consequences that might arise from decisions made at Enterprise Recruitment, eg. integrating a piece of software that has implications that were unforeseen
- Our managed IT services gives Enterprise Recruitment a pretty accurate idea of cost making it a lot easier to budget and protect financials